• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GhostBusters and GhostBusters II not able to Rip to Image

frayre

I'm unable to Rip Ghostbusters 1 and 2 Blu-Ray to an image file. Anyone have any ideas? Same error for both Disks. Ghostbusters Afterlife ( from the same set ) worked fine.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.0.0_Info_E_GHOSTBUSTERS_6644EA6B_A1409462.ziplog
    341.4 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_8.6.0.0_Info_E_Ghostbusters II_7DA51E4F_50569D2F.ziplog
    274.3 KB · Views: 2
Can your Windows PC/Laptop see either disc if AnyDVD isn't enabled?
That shouldn't be a problem, AnyDVD can see both discs and decrypt them.
So it would be interesting to see the exact issue, not just "I can't rip it". What exactly happens?
Code:
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 47
Drive supports bus encryption!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Bad sector protection not found.

Sorry. i thought the Logs would have more helpful information than I could provide. i get an "Verify Error Sectors - Sector Range " Sector range being the sectors of the disk. I initially thought it was the disk so i tried the next one with the same error. so installed the trial on my laptop ( different system ) and tried again and Received the same error. I Read the read before posting but thought it highly Unlikely ( but not Impossible ) that both disks are bad. They Otherwise work fine in our Blu-Ray player.

Sorry. i thought the Logs would have more helpful information than I could provide. i get an "Verify Error Sectors - Sector Range " Sector range being the sectors of the disk. I initially thought it was the disk so i tried the next one with the same error. so installed the trial on my laptop ( different system ) and tried again and Received the same error. I Read the read before posting but thought it highly Unlikely ( but not Impossible ) that both disks are bad. They Otherwise work fine in our Blu-Ray player.
I would exchange the discs if you are still in the return period, because it looks to me that you have some faulty discs.

And they do occur in batches, as the link I provided yesterday states.

:)

Does the image work if you click "ignore"? Can you save the "Verify Errors" log?

No if I click continue it just continues to error out. I've uploaded an incomplete log as it will just go on for hours. And yes I know they can send out batches of bad disks however I just thought it incredibly unlikely that 2 different titles would be part of the same batch with the same error. But Anything is possible. The Disks have sat on my shelf for months as I do these in batches ( I have a dedicated machine I use for ripping and encoding that I get out from time to time. ) so I don't think I will be able to exchange them at this point. If it cant be done then i will scoop up another copy next time I see one. but hate to waste $$

Attachments

• AnyDVDripper_log_E.txt
    11.9 KB · Views: 2
Back