• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Getting the AACS and Sly Folders Off Blu Ray Disc

mick2006

Before today, I didn't have any problem double clicking my blu ray burner drive and copying and pasting the AACS and Sly folders to burn a copy of the movie to BD-R/RE, but now I can't open up the drive to get these folders. I can still rip the movie from the disc, but I can't look at the content on the disc. I was able to and now I can't. Before when I clicked on "My computer" my drive would say "Logical Drive G", now it just says CD drive. Anybody know what's up and what I can do to fix the problem? I am using the Sony blu ray burner and Windows XP Media Center 2005. Just noticed that when a blu ray disc is not in the drive, under "my computer" it lists it as "dvd-ram drive G". This is what anydvd says:

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.1.6.4)
SONY BDRW BWU-100A 1.0E FEB23 ,2007BRF2
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 11500608 sectors (22462 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: 00000111_INTO_THE_BLUE
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Blu-Ray disc is region free!

I have tried it with 4 different blu ray discs, all with same info.

Last edited:
If you're using XP, go get the toshiba UDF drivers for the 360, I had this problem underr XP, and once I installed the UDF 2.5 driver I had access to the drive again, it only did it for me with blu-ray film discs as the bdmv structure uses udf 2.5

Here's a link to the driver

http://rapidshare.com/files/3149367/XBOX360-1.HD-DVDRom.UDF.Reader.v2.5.WindowsXP-BluePrint.rar.html

Just right click on the thdudf.inf file and tell it to install, that'll put the driver into windows, reboot and you should see everything fine

Last edited:
I can't look at the content on the disc. I was able to and now I can't.

Perhaps you have recently uninstalled Nero InCD, Roxio Drag-to-Disc, Sonic DLA or similar program, which (among other things) allows UDF 2.5 disc files to be visible in Explorer.

Perhaps you have recently uninstalled Nero InCD, Roxio Drag-to-Disc, Sonic DLA or similar program, which (among other things) allows UDF 2.5 disc files to be visible in Explorer.

I did just uninstall InstantBurn, and that was certainly around the time that it began happening. Thanks for the info.

If you're using XP, go get the toshiba UDF drivers for the 360, I had this problem underr XP, and once I installed the UDF 2.5 driver I had access to the drive again, it only did it for me with blu-ray film discs as the bdmv structure uses udf 2.5

Here's a link to the driver

http://rapidshare.com/files/3149367/XBOX360-1.HD-DVDRom.UDF.Reader.v2.5.WindowsXP-BluePrint.rar.html

Just right click on the thdudf.inf file and tell it to install, that'll put the driver into windows, reboot and you should see everything fine

I have downloaded the driver, but when I right click on the "thdudf.inf" file there is no option to install-any ideas?

Back