• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Getting it to burn

I have been able to copy the titles onto my hard drive and now I want to copy them onto a disk. Each time I go in to burn it starts playing the movie like it's converting but it isn't burning to disk. What step am I missing? I have been using CloneDVD forever and find it to be as easy as ABC. You put a DVD movie in the drive, it gets read, it comes out and you place a blank DVD media disk in and the writing begins. That is as simple as it can get. I would think that CloneBD since it shares a similar title that it would be similar in how it works. So far I have found that not to be the case. If I am doing something wrong I would love for someone to tell me what it is.

Last edited:
Clone BD

Hi

I am having the same issue but using it as a trial version is it because it is only the trial version? I thought it would be as easy as ABC like clonedvd are they any tutorials yet?

Regards

ghost286:)

getting the movie on to the disc

I appear to be having the same problem advised that the process has been completed but nothing on disc. Will there be a tutorial?:confused::confused:

I have not heard of a tutorial. I usually go to Youtube for information like that. If there is a tutorial or help I can find it there a lot of the time. I would like this software to live up to the Slysoft name.

I have been able to copy the titles onto my hard drive and now I want to copy them onto a disk. Each time I go in to burn it starts playing the movie like it's converting but it isn't burning to disk. What step am I missing? I have been using CloneDVD forever and find it to be as easy as ABC. You put a DVD movie in the drive, it gets read, it comes out and you place a blank DVD media disk in and the writing begins. That is as simple as it can get. I would think that CloneBD since it shares a similar title that it would be similar in how it works. So far I have found that not to be the case. If I am doing something wrong I would love for someone to tell me what it is.

Are you copying the files or making a ISO this isn't clear? The process is a little confusing at first but I bought it so far and it look pretty straight forward in using it? What part are you referring to in the process?

First open CLoneBD, select open ISO or open folder, depending how is stored in your PC.

2. in the second screen select the 2 discs option, then full copy
3. in the next screen select burn disc, the icont in the middle, then select destination (BD-25 or BD9) depending the format.
4.in phase B select the drive with blank disc, label and speed

Yes, Yes, and Yes!

First open CLoneBD, select open ISO or open folder, depending how is stored in your PC.

2. in the second screen select the 2 discs option, then full copy
3. in the next screen select burn disc, the icont in the middle, then select destination (BD-25 or BD9) depending the format.
4.in phase B select the drive with blank disc, label and speed

I have done everything you are describing and all I am getting is the movie playing in a slower speed with no audio which I thought the first time was it burning to disk, but after a while I could tell it wasn't burning and I ejected the disk. If the disk is burning it won't eject, the disk did not have any burn to it. I am still curious why it isn't working like its brother software, CloneDVD. That works like a charm every time.

Back