• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Getting Error code - Wrong region code for ripped "Mr. Brooks"

cmibobby

After ripping Mr Brooks Blu Ray, I wanted to ck to make sure it played OK in Power DVD Ultra. It starts up and then gives a error that I have the wrong region code and the DVD player needs to be Region A. I checked everything and it is all indicated to be Region 1 or Region A. Power DVD Ultra is the latest revision that I just uploaded last week.

ANy suggestions? All of my other ripped (that can be ripped) HD or Blu Ray movies play fine>:confused:

Hi,

I've exactly the same error in Mr. Brooks and now I have the same error in 28 Weeks Later, 2 BD in a row... Any idea why? mor importantly how to fix that?

AnyDVD 6.1.9.7
PowerDVD Ultra 3319f

Either set the BD region code setting in AnyDVD to match the disc, or disable it.

James,

I did. When I open AnyDVD it stated something like locked and it is forced to use B & C region code. I then changed the PowerDVD Ultra to B and C in the BD setting and both failed to play... Any other suggestion I can try? Thanks in advance.

James,

I did. When I open AnyDVD it stated something like locked and it is forced to use B & C region code. I then changed the PowerDVD Ultra to B and C in the BD setting and both failed to play... Any other suggestion I can try? Thanks in advance.

I repeat: Set *AnyDVD* BD region code setting to match the disc (look on the label / package), or disable it and set PowerDVD to match the disc.
EDIT: Do not set AnyDVD region code to automatic, it may detect the region incorrectly.

im referring when i play the bd movies i stored in the hd folder.

Also when ripping,do not select "remove region code" as this causes the same error for me.

Had the same problem with Die Hard 4.
Had it set to automatic. Haven't had the chance to try it when disabling the RC removal.....

Had the same problem with Die Hard 4.
Had it set to automatic. Haven't had the chance to try it when disabling the RC removal.....

Just set AnyDVD to the region of the Disc. Automatic may "catch" the wrong region.

Back