• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Getting CC payment pre-approved : WHO?

ClicketyClack

I'm hoping for a Labor Day sale, in which case I want AnyStream +

I'm probably too late to do the Walmart MoneyCard and have it in time. Reading some of the posts, it seems as though I should contact my CC provider and tell them that the RedFox purchase will be legitimate, but I assume that I'll need to tell them WHO the bill is going to come from.

Can anybody give me that info?

When I ordered the upgrade to AS+ with my Credit Card, I got the following mail from oders@redfox.bz:
Code:
Bitte beachten Sie, dass 'nu*****.net' auf Ihrer Kreditkartenabrechnung erscheinen wird.
In english:
Code:
Please keep in mind that "nu*****.net" will appear on your Credit Card bill.

But I don't know if anything has changed since then.

When I ordered the upgrade to AS+ with my Credit Card, I got the following mail from oders@redfox.bz:
Code:
Please keep in mind that "nu*****.net" will appear on your Credit Card bill.

But I don't know if anything has changed since then.

Thank you! My CC providers seems to be pretty responsive, so if the sale DOES happen, I'll tell them before I order that it could be "redfox and/or numciam.net" and that should work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! My CC providers seems to be pretty responsive, so if the sale DOES happen, I'll tell them before I order that it could be "redfox and/or numciam.net" and that should work.
It might also work if you tell them how expensive the order will be.

Labor day is not guaranteed, but it may be, I am in the dark about upcoming sales also.:(

Back