• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Getting "Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!"

Ethrex

Hi, I recently bought the Hobbit and LOTR UHD 4K HDR DVD box sets. I guess they were released around December 2020? Anyway, so far I have backed-up and ripped 5 discs. The process I am using is:
  1. Insert physical disc
  2. Enable LibreDrive
  3. Use ImgBurn to create a protected ISO
  4. Remove physical disc
  5. Enable AnyDVD HD
  6. Mount protected ISO with Virtual CloneDrive
  7. Use AnyDVD to create a decrypted ISO
  8. Unmount and delete protected ISO
  9. Disable AnyDVD
  10. Mount decrypted ISO with Virtual CloneDrive
  11. Use MakeMKV to create the MKV file, and put MKV file in Plex
  12. Unmount decrypted ISO and archive it
This process has been working fine. But then I encountered Lord of the Rings - Fellowship of the Ring Extended Edition, Disc 2. When I attempt to mount the protected ISO for this disc (step 6), AnyDVD complains with the following error:

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD HD 8.5.3.0, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
ELBY CLONEDRIVE 1.4
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Current profile: BD-R
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 43631264 sectors (85217 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: LOTR_FELLOWSHIP_OF_THE_RING_P2
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 76
Disc wants bus encryption!
UHD Blu-ray disc.
couldn't retrieve AGID!
Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

The drive is Virtual CloneDrive, so the problem must be with the disc? Any thoughts on the problem here?

Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.3.0_Info_F_LOTR_FELLOWSHIP_OF_THE_RING_P2.ziplog
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Yes, I had this too. Some discs where supportet, some not. After I while, they where too.
But may I ask why you copy a protectet iso, only to use AnyDVD to create a decryptet iso afterwards? Why don't you create a decryptet iso directly from the disc?

Yes, I had this too. Some discs where supportet, some not. After I while, they where too.
But may I ask why you copy a protectet iso, only to use AnyDVD to create a decryptet iso afterwards? Why don't you create a decryptet iso directly from the disc?
Because a protected iso can be decrypted later on the fly when a key is available.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

may I ask why you copy a protectet iso, only to use AnyDVD to create a decryptet iso afterwards? Why don't you create a decryptet iso directly from the disc?

I personally always make protected .iso's but since it seems Ethrex just uses the protected .iso to make an unprotected one -- then tosses it -- that's a good question. :=)

I will say though that if he wants to make an .iso for the discs that are not yet supported (just to get away from using the discs themselves), he'll need to make a protected one.

Then make the unprotected one when the titles are supported.

Ah I missed this topic which implies the message indicates this disc is not yet supported:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/any...-discs-read-this-first-before-you-post.74937/

I assumed it would have been supported because so far the other discs in the same box are supported. I guess I will wait and be patient. Thanks!

Box sets with some discs supported and some not happen all the time!

Ethrex you may want to post these on the UN-supported List...

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/list-of-uhds-currently-un-supported-in-anydvd.76597/

... if so, be sure to read posts #1 and 2 there carefully for instructions on how to do that.

T

Because he has a drive that isn't supported by anydvd.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

SamuriHL said:
Because he has a drive that isn't supported by anydvd.

Yep that is exactly the reason.

testiles said:
Ethrex you may want to post these on the UN-supported List...

I went ahead and posted it to the list.

Thanks!

Back