• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Getting cannot crack all css on this disc message

digitalone

I have a series disc 1 I am trying to backup and I am getting css errors from anydvd saying it cannot remove all css. I have enclosed the logfile for examination. It warns that some titles may not be playable.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.1.0_Info_E_THE_PURGE_S2_D1.ziplog
    183.2 KB · Views: 1
I have a series disc 1 I am trying to backup and I am getting css errors from anydvd saying it cannot remove all css. I have enclosed the logfile for examination. It warns that some titles may not be playable.
You need to set your drive region. Make sure you EXIT AnyDVD before checking or setting your drive region.
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 8.5.1.0, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
HL-DT-ST BD-RE BU40N 1.04
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Set to United States. Still getting the same message. Is there another place I need to set the region? That might be it I just don't know.

Attachments

• AnyDVD Warning.JPG
    AnyDVD Warning.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Drive Region.JPG
    Drive Region.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 12
You're in the right place, but you did it wrong. You need to EXIT ANYDVD COMPLETELY! The tray icon CAN NOT be running (red fox icon in your system tray). Then go back to device manager. Surprise!

Back