• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Get Shorty Season 2

Mighty Mouse

This three disc set from 20th Century Fox appears burnt instead of pressed (No CSS, purple backs). First two discs process fine. Third disc, half of the disc is able to process with titles 7-10 having 'read' issues. Disc plays in stand alone player(s). Native file copy fails quickly. Ready for the defective damaged disc answer and that players can skip over bad sectors, but this wouldn't be the first time 20th Century Fox has done something creative with on demand discs.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.9.3_Info_G_GET_SHORTY_S2_D3.ziplog
    123.9 KB · Views: 2
This three disc set from 20th Century Fox appears burnt instead of pressed (No CSS, purple backs). First two discs process fine. Third disc, half of the disc is able to process with titles 7-10 having 'read' issues. Disc plays in stand alone player(s). Native file copy fails quickly. Ready for the defective damaged disc answer and that players can skip over bad sectors, but this wouldn't be the first time 20th Century Fox has done something creative with on demand discs.
I'm not 100% sure, but I would go with the damaged disc theory.

I'm not 100% sure, but I would go with the damaged disc theory.

@James , Thank you for the quick investigation! You can move your certainty to 100% on this one. Alternate source of problem disc processed without incident.

Back