• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Get rid of the sheep

sneakers

Although, the sheep are cute it looks like a kids program. Sure, you can get rid of the sheep while encoding but what about the rest of time? Maybe, Slysoft should provide a theme or something you can download for a better look.

Although, the sheep are cute it looks like a kids program. Sure, you can get rid of the sheep while encoding but what about the rest of time? Maybe, Slysoft should provide a theme or something you can download for a better look.
My wife loves the sheep.:p

With the exception of the title sheep, you can exchange the "animated sheep" with your own animation.

The Sheep!

I really like the Sheep! :agree: The Sheep are Cool! :cool:

With the exception of the title sheep, you can exchange the "animated sheep" with your own animation.

I think you guys are making a little money on the side from companies selling microwave popcorn. As people are backing up their DVDs they crave popcorn from the subliminal marketing and tada... now unamed companies make money. ;) :p

Seriously though, I like the sheep and as you said it can be removed. I have it set to no animation, personally.

A CloneDVD2 Question

:bowdown:

Is there ANY way at all we can get rid of the sheep cartoons?

I know that someone on the development end must be in love with these, but after a short while the thing gets really annoying. A person I know who ran the program on trial said he just couldn't stand it any more and switched to another program for his burning needs ====> THEREFORE: the cartoon has cost you at least one sale.

How about a user config screen where we can set preferences to what we'd rather have in the cartoon window? I'd prefer the video bitrate display turned on permanently instead of the sheep.

:bowdown: PLEASE ?? :bowdown:

:bowdown:

Is there ANY way at all we can get rid of the sheep cartoons?

*EDIT*

How about a user config screen where we can set preferences to what we'd rather have in the cartoon window?

right mouse click on the sheep eating popcorn.

I'd prefer the video bitrate display turned on permanently instead of the sheep.

left mouse click on the sheep eating popcorn.

It appears someone heard your complaints versions ago and implemented them already, granted tho I don't see much in the program TELLING you these options are there :doh:

It appears someone heard your complaints versions ago and implemented them already, granted tho I don't see much in the program TELLING you these options are there :doh:
All of our programs tell you all you want when you click *the right mouse button*. Tons of help and options. :p

All of our programs tell you all you want when you click *the right mouse button*. Tons of help and options. :p

Yep, and way nicer than reading a damn help file when it's a simple explanation! :clap:

I love the sheep so much that I D/L a WAV of baaaaing sheep and set it to play at the end of a successful burn.
trashpig

Back