• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Genius DVD

Lonald

Hi all,

Am trying to back up a copy of Genius, US version. When I open the disc file, the structure shows many copies of the titles - well beyond the capacity of the disc. Using 1Click DVD Copy Pro, I receive a "corrupted disc" message. Log file is attached.

Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.0_Info_D_GENIUS.ziplog
    879 KB · Views: 2
Hi all,

Am trying to back up a copy of Genius, US version. When I open the disc file, the structure shows many copies of the titles - well beyond the capacity of the disc. Using 1Click DVD Copy Pro, I receive a "corrupted disc" message. Log file is attached.

Thanks!
What you're seeing is an example of "structural protection" on DVDs. You need to rip the DVD to your hard drive and then use your program to get a copy of it.

Here is a link with a quick explanation: structural protection on DVDs
Or any Google search.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compact_Disc_and_DVD_copy_protection

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Compact_Disc_and_DVD_copy_protection_schemes

:)

Quick EDIT: You can use DVD Shrink (free) or CloneDVD2 (paid, sold via this website) to get around that issue, as long you have AnyDVD on your machine.

Shrink can't handle structural protection any better than 1 click can. You need to rip to HDD first for that one too. The only one that can handle SP on the fly is CloneDVD in combination with AnyDVD. CloneDVD is also (just like CloneBD) sold exclusively by elaborate bytes.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back