• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

generic divx probleme with 1.6.1.0 ?

Pipe:unknown format

Hi,

when I use AnyDVD mobile 1.6.1.0 and select any soundtrack except the first listed, the program refuses to transcode to generic divx. Only the first soundtrack works. Please fix.

Regards,
ukimiku

Hi,

A French user got a problem with generic divx profil :
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=203267&posted=1#post203267

What can i told him/her to do ?

Is that the full log that was posted? If not then the full log would be useful for Fernando to have to look at.

I haven't had any issues with Generic DivX as of yet but I've been focusing on some of the other profiles.

Edit: Actually, I just got it to happen with a DVD and it didn't matter which audio stream that I selected:

Code:
FFmpeg version from svn, Copyright (c) 2000-2008 Fabrice Bellard, et al.

NOTICE: This app contains changes made by SlySoft Inc. in compliance with GPL.
        All changes are available as patches from http://oss.slysoft.com

This file was digitally signed by SlySoft Inc.

FFmpeg maintainers receive SlySoft products free of charge. If you're
        interested then please contact us at support@slysoft.com

pipe:: Unknown format

The title in question that I used was A Tale of Two Sisters (Region 1; Disc 1) from the two-disc Tartan Video release.

UPC: 8-42498-03002-8
ASIN: B000FVQYY0
Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Tale-Two-Sisters-Two-Discs/dp/B000FVQYY0/

Last edited:
I'm getting the same message with all kind of profiles. Above that message it says something about a write error, as it can not write the output file. I tried several destinations an made sure they are not write protected.

I'm getting the same message with all kind of profiles. Above that message it says something about a write error, as it can not write the output file. I tried several destinations an made sure they are not write protected.

Odd, I have used that several times today on protected and unprotected discs and had no problems. To play the files ffdshow runs. Do you all have ffdshow installed?

Last edited:
Yes, at least I have it installed. I just updated CloneDVD mobile from the earlier version and never had any troubles in the past. I think I simply go back to that version and try again when an update arrives.

Last edited:
im also unable to encode to DIVX
my dvd has 10 titles
title 2 and 10 have 2 angles
title 2 has 3 audio streams they are English Dolby AC3 Stereo, Japanese Dolby AC3 Stereo, and English AC3 Surround (6 Channels)
it also has 3 unspecified Subtitle Tracks
im using first angle of title 2 and only chapter 1 until the end of chapter 9 English stereo track and the 3rd subtitle

in my opinion it is the multiple angles that are causing the problem i came to this conclusion when i tried to encode a single angle DVD and it successfully encoded

ive included the transcoder log in a zip file because it is to big to attach on its own

Attachments

• FullMetal Alchemist Episode 13 - Fullmetal vs. Flame LOG.txt.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 1
im also unable to encode to DIVX
my dvd has 10 titles
title 2 and 10 have 2 angles
title 2 has 3 audio streams they are English Dolby AC3 Stereo, Japanese Dolby AC3 Stereo, and English AC3 Surround (6 Channels)
it also has 3 unspecified Subtitle Tracks
im using first angle of title 2 and only chapter 1 until the end of chapter 9 English stereo track and the 3rd subtitle

in my opinion it is the multiple angles that are causing the problem i came to this conclusion when i tried to encode a single angle DVD and it successfully encoded

ive included the transcoder log in a zip file because it is to big to attach on its own
If these are separate shows, just do the problem titles separately, choosing the appropriate angle/audio track.

If these are separate shows, just do the problem titles separately, choosing the appropriate angle/audio track.

thats what i am doing
each dvd has 4 episodes i am encoding 1 episode at a time using the tracks i specified in my first post

the thing is it works perfectly with 6.2.0.1 so i went back to that version

Back