• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

General

Rodster

Hi all

Just wanted to say that I'm very proud at how the Slysoft team keep knocking down every challenge thats thrown at them - especially with CloneDVD and AnyDVD. Ive used the products for over a couple of years now, and Slysoft deserve and award for all their hard work. Its great to also be part of the Slysoft team as a customer as the information is two way - we the customer's alert Slysoft to new protection schemes which have yet to be broken, and in only a couple of days its usually defeated completely. We the customer help the company Slysoft to improve their products - its a two way street, and the whole Slysoft team are geniuses. I cant even imagine how they programme the applications to do what they do - no doubt complex algorithms and low level programming is involved, to make everything appear seemless.

Maybe Slysoft should have Tshirts that say "Im not a Pirate, I cant swim for a start" or "I believe in Fair Use, it just depends on the weather" :) lol, and even one with a QRCodes which when scanned links to Slysoft.com and products - damn maybe I should have done marketing :) lol. Keep up the amazing work Slysoft, you guys are the geniuses to say the least and rest assured I will always advise you of any new protection schemes on new movies.

Back