• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal Pro 2.9.18.570 released

Alcohol, Blindwrite or DT installed?

If you click the error link you get this:

"SecuROM™ has determined that the emulation tool 'Game Jackal' is running. Please be informed that SecuROM™ protected applications will not work with such tools."

A removal of those programs would not benefit jodokast89 in this particular case.

"SecuROM™ has determined that the emulation tool 'Game Jackal' is running. Please be informed that SecuROM™ protected applications will not work with such tools."

A removal of those programs would not benefit jodokast89 in this particular case.

I'd rather take the disc and get my money back and not remove GJ :D

Alcohol, Blindwrite or DT installed?

nope only daemon tools. :confused:

Yep your right. That is exactly my problem.

but if the problem is that it detects gamejackal will it matter if DT is disabled?

but if the problem is that it detects gamejackal will it matter if DT is disabled?

I don't know if DT's virtual drives being enabled will affect GJ detection. Regardless, I would disable DT, and retest with a new profile. If the new profile still doesn't work, then the issue wasn't DT.

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post ...

I got Call of Juarez working today. It was a combination of updating GJ and having Daemon Tools un-installed.

Thanks for the help folks :D:D

SecuROM Issues solved or not ???

My 1.08 retail version of F.E.A.R. does not work with GJ - i get the well known message "A security module could not be activated. This program can not be activated". There are no virtual drives established nor is any emulation software isntalled - but wait. Is Ultra ISO a problem ???

Thank you and Best Regards
WeisserWalFisch

Back