• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal Enterprise for non-gaming environment?

megabrain

Does the enterprise version require constant contact with the admin console? Meaning, could I use it to create images of a multi-disc software, distribute it to different laptops, and let them go on their way? Im looking for a way to centrally manage software while allowing them to travel. I would need to rip discs, create ISO's (or whatever GJE creates), then remotely distribute the images to one or more client laptops, and let them go about their business without requiring any connection to my server/admin console/whatever it's called.
CLARIFICATION: I know they'll have to be connected to me while I distribute the image...I just mean I don't want them to have to reconnect in order to mount & use the images.

Back