• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal Compatibility List

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
Hi all,

We intend to publish a "GameJackal Compatibility List" on our website. It would be nice if you can contribute your experiences in our sub-forum:
GameJackal Compatibility List

Thanks in advance!

It was stipulated as being a "General Rule", not "Absolute Gospel".

i can see your sales pitch using 'all' securom/safedisc games work in the list, however this simply isnt the case... so the list is misleading...

recent example -> http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=6004

and if it was 'all' you wouldnt need a compatability list...

This is not misleading... and it is a general rule. if any Safedisc/Securom games does not work, it is most likely user specific issue. For example, I test many Safedisc/Securom games and there is not one that does not work for me (under Win XP that is). Including the one you linked too.

This is not misleading... and it is a general rule. if any Safedisc/Securom games does not work, it is most likely user specific issue. For example, I test many Safedisc/Securom games and there is not one that does not work for me (under Win XP that is). Including the one you linked too.

I am guessing from this that you are also running into some issues under Vista? I am still trying to find out why I am having so many problems with Vista when the same games work flawlessly with GJ on XP.

I am guessing from this that you are also running into some issues under Vista? I am still trying to find out why I am having so many problems with Vista when the same games work flawlessly with GJ on XP.

Yes, we have found a couple of games that work fine under XP, but fail under Vista. :doh: However, I'm hopeful these will be sorted very soon.

Back