• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Gamejackal affiliate images

thomasalan

i was in the gamejackal affiliate program before slysoft purchased gamejackal and i am now in the slysoft affiliate program. Some images previously available for promotional use are not available now in the current banner area of the current affiliate program. can someone post some of those banners ect... the old ones if you have them? thanks
Im looking for a high quality image around 200 pixels wide.

and the animated .gif with the jackal winking... can't find that anywhere not even on google images....

i was in the gamejackal affiliate program before slysoft purchased gamejackal and i am now in the slysoft affiliate program. Some images previously available for promotional use are not available now in the current banner area of the current affiliate program. can someone post some of those banners ect... the old ones if you have them? thanks
Im looking for a high quality image around 200 pixels wide.

and the animated .gif with the jackal winking... can't find that anywhere not even on google images....

I'll try to contact Tom for you.

http://www.slysoft.com/img/logo/

well i spent some time in my graphics program and made this 200X200 gamejackal promotional image.
when people stop to look at the winking they look at the image longer and think about the product longer and just maybe they will be more likely to click the image. I saved the gif without the text added as well so i can change that if needed.

642jlgl.gif

Last edited:
Back