• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal 3.0.0.8 release

Hey mate, quick point:

You shouldn't need the CD or any image/parts for CoD4 multi player. It follows a separate EXE (iw3mp.exe). There should be a shortcut created in your start menu folder (sorry if it's called something different in Vista, don't have it, but wherever the game shortcuts were made) that you can use. If you want the shortcut in GJ, the no-cd profile plugin will let you do it.

Crysis does need the CD for multi player though, so hopefully that got sorted out with the driver changing you've been doing :)

Profile Exporting Bug with 'Image-Mode' Profiles
The Profile Explort seems to be broken with Profiles in 'Image-Mode' - i can export those, but cannot import. (Im getting an "Internal error") Since the Filesize for the exported Profile is WAY to small, (about 3kB) i'd say, the actual image for this profile is missing.

Many games only working with 'Image Mode Profiles'
Any games i tried to get running so far seem to need a Full Image to work. If there isnt one, i can only run this game once or maybe twice. Im not sure if its needed to reproduce this, but: Mostly i encounter this once anything with the game has changed (for example the options) Games where im stuck with Full Image Profiles at the Moment:
  • F.E.A.R. - Platinum Collection (UK-Version, both Discs, all Games)
  • Serious Sam Gold (both, First and Second Disc)

Possible Bug when running a Game (with AnyDVD running)
If i need the full image, the Game mostly needs to be run without automatically starting the game, since the Disc needs too long to be available. Im not sure if its a Game Jackal or AnyDVD Glitch though.

-- Oh, newer Version. Sorry, im looking for it again ^^° *downloading*

Last edited:
Profile Exporting Bug with 'Image-Mode' Profiles
The Profile Explort seems to be broken with Profiles in 'Image-Mode' - i can export those, but cannot import. (Im getting an "Internal error") Since the Filesize for the exported Profile is WAY to small, (about 3kB) i'd say, the actual image for this profile is missing.

Many games only working with 'Image Mode Profiles'
Any games i tried to get running so far seem to need a Full Image to work. If there isnt one, i can only run this game once or maybe twice. Im not sure if its needed to reproduce this, but: Mostly i encounter this once anything with the game has changed (for example the options) Games where im stuck with Full Image Profiles at the Moment:
  • F.E.A.R. - Platinum Collection (UK-Version, both Discs, all Games)
  • Serious Sam Gold (both, First and Second Disc)

There were some import/export bugs fixed for v3.0.1.0

Possible Bug when running a Game (with AnyDVD running)
If i need the full image, the Game mostly needs to be run without automatically starting the game, since the Disc needs too long to be available. Im not sure if its a Game Jackal or AnyDVD Glitch though.

What version of AnyDVD are you running?

Back