• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal 3.0.0.7 beta

Ok, but my computer still crashes when making profiles for a large number of games.

I would post my dxdiag, but your file size limit is rather small.

More 64-Bit Crashes

Not only does Crysis 64-Bit create an OS crash when making a profile, so does Call of Duty 4.

Obviously, this is a 64-Bit problem.

Additionaly, I have a question. Do I need to make a profile for each of the games contained within The Orange Box, or is a single Orange Box profile enough?

Thanks,

Jim

P.S. I appreciate what you guys do here. It's obvious you work very hard. Please don't mistake this post for complaining. I'm just reporting a problem. Thanks!!!

P.S. I appreciate what you guys do here. It's obvious you work very hard. Please don't mistake this post for complaining. I'm just reporting a problem. Thanks!!!

We appreciate the feedback ;)

For those having crashing issues on 64-bit, can i ask that you try the following.
On step 4 of the profiling wizard, select advanced options and ensure "Game Management" is set to disabled.

Back