• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal 3.0.0.1 beta 3 (64 bit support)

That is weird I am not having these issues. I did have a bog down in shutting down and boot up but I ran a registry cleaner then a registry defragger and that helped me out allot.

I probably do need to run crapcleaner on my system. I haven't heard of registry defraggers though.

Ran CCleaner which removed almost 3400 entries (probably mostly from when I switched my box from AMd to Intel) and then the registry defragger cut 19Kb out of the registry. My computer seems to still be running ok, although I truely doubt it is any faster.

Well I got a good boost in start up speed so thought it was worth a shot as you see I run Vista 64 but I am using a SP1 RC too. There is supposed tp be another beta coming out in a few days to address quite a few things I was told.

I will hopefully also see some speed increases once I get my hands on SP1 RTM in mid-march

not final though is it, and from a dubious source to say the least...
final sp isnt due 'officially' until march....

Installs fine, but after it installed, it thinks that I am running vista64.

Back