• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal 3.0.0.0 beta (64 bit support)

Does the current beta version of GJ support the tages copy protection?

Ok, will they supporting tages in the near future?

I asked about Tages back after I bought The Witcher. It is high on the list, but is set for after the 3.0 release. The 64 bit version is a higher priority at this point(for good reason), so until that is updated and working well, I wouldn't expect Tages to get much attention.

Keep in mind that since Slysoft took control of Game Jackal, the first priority was getting it working properly under Windows Vista. Then there is 64 bit Windows support(because with Vista, 64 bit has really started to show up as the future of OS releases, even if it is not going to dominate for another few years).

The real key here is the amount of memory on video cards going forward. These days, seeing video cards with 512 megs of memory on them is almost common for game players. With 32 bit Windows, that means that we already start with only 3.3 gigs of memory available with only a single 512 meg video card. In another three years, will the average gamer video card come with 1 or 1.5 gigs of memory on it? How about in another 6 years, will we be at the point of having 3 gig video cards where 32 bit operating systems only have 1 gig of memory that can be used? Going to a 64 bit OS will get us around this problem and allow video card memory to be mapped above the 4 gig mark, solving the problem.

heh, now im lost.. how can you not sign a driver correctly?
its a one/two step process at best..

.\sign\signcode -spc ".\sign\slysoft.spc" -v ".\sign\slysoft.pvk" -t "http://timestamp.verisign.com/scripts/timstamp.dll" -n "gamejackal" .\gj.exe

thats method 1

.\sign\signtool sign /f ".\sign\slysoft.pfx" /t "http://timestamp.verisign.com/scripts/timestamp.dll" /v "gj.exe"

method 2

Interesting... did you find this code on the net :clap:
Well, to be clear. The drivers (and not the exe as you seem to have determine) were signed correctly, however the cross signing was floored.

Ok, will they supporting tages in the near future?

Tages support is coming. This was one of the major reason for the new drivers in GJ v3. Once we get a release v3.0 build out the door, we will be working on the Tages support.

Interesting... did you find this code on the net :clap:
Well, to be clear. The drivers (and not the exe as you seem to have determine) were signed correctly, however the cross signing was floored.

nope, dunno if you're being sarcastic or not but its code i use in my own build system, just with the names renamed obviously...

Back