• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal 2.9.18.610 - release

First up... I checked the library file and it loaded fine on my machine. Just make sure you select "no" when asked if you wish to restore the profile file.

Yes it is very important that you shutdown GJ before updating the library files.

Also the import feature only imports exported profiles... you need to export the profile first.

many thanks for your patient help - it was clumsy of me to miss the complete shutdown thing

- so to combine my old & new profile libraries I should export from lib 1, then switch libraries, then import what I previously exported. I don't recall seeing an export profile option but if you say it's there then I'm sure you're right. I'll check carefully & if I don't post again that means tht everything has worked OK.

Back