• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal 2.9.18.582 (beta)

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
GameJackal 2.9.18.582 (beta) is available:
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/gj/SetupGameJackal.exe

Release v2.9.18.582 - rc1
- Further improved blacklisting support.
- Minor interface updates.
- Improved German language support.

Very Important Note
After installing, please update the registry value "Use MaplomHSW" (under "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SlySoft\GameJackal") to equal 0.

Last edited by a moderator:
True Image 10 Home crashes !

If I have GJ, latest beta´s, installed, TrueImageMonitor crashes before a backup or restore starts. System is Windows Vista Ultimate. Without GJ installed, all works very well.

Last edited:
Confirmed with GJ *.581 and Acronis True Image 9.0.3.694. Disabling GJ is enough to make ATI work on a fully patched Windows XP.

I can also confirm that Acronis TrueImageMonitor.exe crashes when attemting to perform a backup or restore while Game Jackal 2.9.18.582 beta is running, the version of ATI that i am using is version 10.0 (build 4,492) and this is on a system running Windows Vista Home Premium.

As you can see from the screenshot below, the Fault Module Name: and Fault Module Version: are and must be related to Game Jackal because the faulting module (27500HSW.dll) can only be found in the Game Jackal program folder which is also version (2.9.18.579), the same as the the fault module version.

gjerrorvb2.jpg

Hope this helps!

I have reported this several times, but I am still having problems with Diablo 2 (SecurROM, details in the games that do not work thread) and shortcuts not doing anything.

If I have GJ, latest beta´s, installed, TrueImageMonitor crashes before a backup or restore starts. System is Windows Vista Ultimate. Without GJ installed, all works very well.

There is a flag in the registry called "Use MaplomHSW" (under "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SlySoft\GameJackal"). Please set this value to 0 and restart GJ.

This should fix your problem.

Last edited:
Back