GameJackal 2.9.18.582 (beta)

Discussion in 'GameJackal' started by Tom, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Tom

Tom Redfox Team Member Staff Member

GameJackal 2.9.18.582 (beta) is available:
    http://sandbox.slysoft.com/gj/SetupGameJackal.exe

Release v2.9.18.582 - rc1
    - Further improved blacklisting support.
    - Minor interface updates.
    - Improved German language support.

Very Important Note
    After installing, please update the registry value "Use MaplomHSW" (under "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SlySoft\GameJackal") to equal 0.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2007
  2. DerPriester1970

DerPriester1970 Active Member

True Image 10 Home crashes !

If I have GJ, latest beta´s, installed, TrueImageMonitor crashes before a backup or restore starts. System is Windows Vista Ultimate. Without GJ installed, all works very well.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2007
  3. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist Member

Confirmed with GJ *.581 and Acronis True Image 9.0.3.694. Disabling GJ is enough to make ATI work on a fully patched Windows XP.

4. d.chatten

d.chatten Well-Known Member

I can also confirm that Acronis TrueImageMonitor.exe crashes when attemting to perform a backup or restore while Game Jackal 2.9.18.582 beta is running, the version of ATI that i am using is version 10.0 (build 4,492) and this is on a system running Windows Vista Home Premium.

As you can see from the screenshot below, the Fault Module Name: and Fault Module Version: are and must be related to Game Jackal because the faulting module (27500HSW.dll) can only be found in the Game Jackal program folder which is also version (2.9.18.579), the same as the the fault module version.

[​IMG]

Hope this helps!

5. ShadowDestroyer

ShadowDestroyer Well-Known Member

I have reported this several times, but I am still having problems with Diablo 2 (SecurROM, details in the games that do not work thread) and shortcuts not doing anything.

6. matthew

matthew SlySoft Team Member

There is a flag in the registry called "Use MaplomHSW" (under "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SlySoft\GameJackal"). Please set this value to 0 and restart GJ.

This should fix your problem.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2007