• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game profiles dissapeared.

I opened up Game Jackal today and all of my game profiles are gone. In the Game Jackal folder all of them are there in a folder called "profile maps" under another folder "collections" in a .COL file format.

Is there a way I can retain those? I dont know what happened, but I'd prefer to get them back vs doing it all over again.

Game Jackal is up to date, I thought that was the problem and updating would fix it and it didn't. I use windows 7 64 bit if that matters. Thanks.

I opened up Game Jackal today and all of my game profiles are gone. In the Game Jackal folder all of them are there in a folder called "profile maps" under another folder "collections" in a .COL file format.

Is there a way I can retain those? I dont know what happened, but I'd prefer to get them back vs doing it all over again.

Game Jackal is up to date, I thought that was the problem and updating would fix it and it didn't. I use windows 7 64 bit if that matters. Thanks.

Please see http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=176422&postcount=4

Tried it.

Did not work. There was only one file with that name. No matter how many times I did the steps, it did not work.

Back