• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game "Prinzessin Lillifee Lernerfolg Vorschule"

electronixs

Hi, @ all.

I've bought game described in headline for my doughter Nicole (4 years) and I want to run that program on two computers (at home and in the office when me she is there)
Unfortunely the original DVD is allways on the other place where I am and need it. :(
So I want to solve this problem with GameJack.

Automatic profile is generated without any errors, but when I try to start the programm without the original DVD in Drive, the message "original DVD cant be found" will be displayed and proramm is terminted.

My recherche result in this: DVD seems to be protected with "ProtectDisk".

Any idea to solve this problem ?

regards
Electronixs

This protection is not explicitly supported. All I can suggest is that you ensure that image mode is enabled when creating the profile.

Back