• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game of thrones season 6 Disc 1

Kaspa

Hello 1st post so please be gentle .. not saying this is a Redfox issue but just asking for advice. Also I have searched the forum hence this post
These discs are my own .. season 1 to 5 all work ok (these are DVD) but I have season 6 which is blueray and my 1st ever issue.

The Blu Ray will rip (season 6 disc 1) also the disc is recognised all ok .. but when I go to play via Jriver media center all that happens is a black screen and a few flickers of the hard drive light and that it

But on the same PC and same blu ray drive will play perfectly with powerdvd 16 ? I have not worked out how to get logs and post but will try and research this more today

best regards

The Blu Ray will rip (season 6 disc 1) also the disc is recognised all ok .. but when I go to play via Jriver media center all that happens is a black screen and a few flickers of the hard drive light and that it

But on the same PC and same blu ray drive will play perfectly with powerdvd 16 ? I have not worked out how to get logs and post but will try and research this more today

That's clearly a question you should ask in the JRiver forum.

Sorry for being a pain .. the only reason I posted on this site 1st is that I was not sure if a redfox issue or J river issue ... but I will investigate more tonight ..

It's pretty simple to know. You say yourself that the disc plays fine with powerdvd with anydvd active. That right there rules out an anydvd problem.

Hello .. just to let you know upgraded from J river 18 to ver 24 (64 bit I am using win 10) all work ok .. don't know why ? but it works
thanks for the help

Back