• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game Jackal

Monguse

As a registered user of GJ I have a small problem. I formatted my Drive and afterwards found I do not have the newest version of JG - last one released before they went off-line does anyone have the last release version they are will to give me a copy of?

Are you talking about Game Jack5
If so i have rev5.0.4.2

Since this forum is about Game Jackal and the latest version is 2.8.17.500 why would Monguse be talking about anything else?

Monguse: send a support ticket to Game Jackal as others have been doing.

FIGgs said:
My support ticket i lodged was answered today and they reset my d/l to the latest available retail version check it out here:

http://www.gamejackal.com/support/in...logoutresult=1

I am now running 2.8.17.500 which was the latest retail release they may take a little while to get back to you but i assume they will

Since this forum is about Game Jackal and the latest version is 2.8.17.500 why would Monguse be talking about anything else?

Monguse: send a support ticket to Game Jackal as others have been doing.

I did that so only a reply they got my mail, I'll just wait it out for a few days..

Back