• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game Jackal will not create Crysis Profile

Here's what I have so far:

Game Jackal v5.2.0.0

Windows 7 64bit (updated)

Securom

Crysis v 1.2.1 (64 bit version in Bin64, I'm using Crysis.exe not Crysis64.exe) The 64 bit version opens and runs with the dvd in the drive.

It is DVD

I'm using LG BH16NS40 drive

No antivirus installed

The problem occurs when I create a new profile, when the first intro video pops up (the EA logo) as soon as the video gets to where it flashes red, Game Jackal starts analyzing the profile from there before it even finishes to get to the menu screen.

I've tried image mode, starting the game in full screen and windowed mode, different capturing methods (ie securom and automatic) nothing seems to work.

I will upload the log file of the profile if it would help, but I just cancel the profile as soon as it starts to analyze when it hasn't come close to the menu screen. So I wasn't sure if the log would help or not considering its broken from the start.

Any help would be much appreciated, I currently have 4 profiles (all Securom) that work, Crysis is the only one that wont.

Back