• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game Jackal Update goes well.

blg

HI All; I was tring to type this in and it went away; hope it did not post incomplete.:confused:
I put in a support ticket on game jaclal to get the latest/last version from them as i was getting tierd of waiting for the never ending month to end <it is still march isn't it?>. Anyway the response i got back had a link to the slysoft sandbox. it seems to have installed well (as all my slysoft products have ever since i bought them, first one the two, then all since never too much of a good thing.):bowdown:
I will keep you posted if any problems and hope to see official page soon and get new never ending license.:agree:

Slysoft hasn't even released their version yet so how's this?

hi,

could you please post the link to the Beta-Version on sandbox.slysoft.com ?

Thanks!

BurnerHEAD

C'mon you guys, obviously this is complete BS--geez--don't be so gullible.

Back