• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game Jackal stopped working

jpmccusa

I switched from dialup to DSL and now I can't get Game Jackal to work. It says "Unable to Connect to Game Jackal server. Please contact support. Error - Exception occurred with client connection test. Error: no connection available." Help?

I get the same message. I upgraded my Rig to Windows 8 and it worked fine, but once I figured out what a train wreck W8 was, I went back to Windows 7 and Game Jackal no longer works. I've tried unintalling and reinstalling, but same "Unable to start the Game Jackal server. Please contact support." error. As soon as I installed it, it worked and after restarting, no luck.

Game Jackal does not need internet access. However blocking the Manager with a firewall or virus scanner can cause problems as this needs to connect to the GJ Server via TCP (port 62410, localhost).

Also putting GameJackal on the exclusion list of UAC and Defender helps.

Back