• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game Jackal Server v5 service keeps getting disabled on Windows 7 x64

indymcse

I installed Game Jackal and it worked very well for about 12 hours. Then when trying to start my game, I got an error that the server sivece couldn't be found. I checked the service and it was disabled. I didn't think much of it. I set it to automatic and started it. The game would then launch just fine. After I closed the game so I could work or if I reboot my computer, the service gets disabled again all the time. If I leave the game running, the service seems to keep running. I don't want to have to have the game always running in the background though.

I am using Game Jackal for LEGO Star Wars the Complete Saga for my son and me. I did what Slysoft support suggested which was open a port on my firewall, which was just windows firewall, and this didn't help. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue or have a fix?

Thank you in advance.

Back