• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game Jackal Questions

MohammedFGoldberg

I'm brand new to games and I've got ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE what Game Jackal is or how to use it - the w*fe bought the complete suite of SlySoft products and insists that Game Jackal is similar to AnyDVD/Clone DVD...I've got No Fargin' idea how to even START it...I need Help - feel free to e-mail me - my e-mail addy is part of my sign up procedure...I don'y play games and am doing this ONLY to keep the w*fe happy..:bowdown:

I would like to know as well.

Then I suggest you read the Game Jackal description that Ch3vr0n has linked one post above yours. In my opinion, it specifies Game Jackals purposes and abilities rather comprehensively. And if you would like to know more, ask more specifically about the details.

Back