• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game Jackal Pro v4.1.1.2 (release)

matthew

SlySoft Team Member
Release v4.1.1.2 - release (2010-12-04)
  • Fixed an issue with the licensing system on unicode systems.
  • Fixed an issue with the help system (help was not being displayed at all).

Download v4.1.1.2

Last edited:
Sigh.
Updated to this, and now my old profiles no longer run.
Tomb Raider 2
Will Rock
Tomb Raider Underworld

Surprisingly, Tomb Raider 3 works fine, and has even brought back the missing sound (no sound was heard from the game for the last maybe 7 builds of GJ). Although, the arrow keys no longer function now.
Weird.

When is the next release coming?

Help still not working

As a longtime licenced AnyDVDHD user, I just decided to give GameJackal a try before purchasing the licence.

I downloaded v4.1.1.2 (unregistered) for trial, and installed it (Vista 32 bit OS). However, when I run it, it does not display the manual in the help section.

So I have no idea how to use it!

Can I have some help please/a fix or is there any other link to its manual other than from within the programme?

Non display of Help under vista 32bit

Further to my previous post, I have now tried installing it on Windows 7 64bit OS and it works (I have dual boot configuration). So the non display help issue is OS dependent.

It works on Windows 7 64bit, it does not work on Vista 32bit (Ultimate).

Non display of help under Vista 32

I appear to have downloaded the Enterprise Version 4.1.1.2 (not the Pro). So this problem relates to Enterprise. I shall now try to download and use the pro version instead!

Cod2

I can't get COD2 to work with Game Pro, anybody else having this issue, is there a fix?
Win 7 64bit

Cheers

Last edited:
Further to my previous post, I have now tried installing it on Windows 7 64bit OS and it works (I have dual boot configuration). So the non display help issue is OS dependent.

It works on Windows 7 64bit, it does not work on Vista 32bit (Ultimate).

We will take a look at this.

I can't get COD2 to work with Game Pro, anybody else having this issue, is there a fix?
Win 7 64bit

Cheers

COD 2 works fine with GJ, can you please provide more information, ie the error you are getting etc.,

Sims 2 Gute Reise (Bon Voyage) does not work

Hi,

I have unsuccessfully tried to process "Sims 2 Gute Reise" (german version of "Sims 2 Bon Voyage" using profile "Sim 2 Bon Voyage" on Windows XP professional.
- GJ did not start the application, but it reported job to have been completed
- Then, while trying to start "Sims 2 Gute Reise" under control of GJ the application required "original CD instead of a backup one.

I used all default settings for profile "Sims 2 bon voyage"

Best regards,
ojciec

Hi,

I have unsuccessfully tried to process "Sims 2 Gute Reise" (german version of "Sims 2 Bon Voyage" using profile "Sim 2 Bon Voyage" on Windows XP professional.
- GJ did not start the application, but it reported job to have been completed
- Then, while trying to start "Sims 2 Gute Reise" under control of GJ the application required "original CD instead of a backup one.

I used all default settings for profile "Sims 2 bon voyage"

Best regards,
ojciec

Can you please export the log files (from the log viewer) and post here?

The problem here appears to be that GJ is not detecting the copy protection. Please create a new profile using the Securom profile map.

Poop.
:(

Ever since installing 4.1.1.2, I can no longer bind my Arrow keys in any game.
They always bind to Shift, no matter which arrow keys I press.

Uninstalling did not help either.
Going to re-image my machine back to before installing 4.1.1.2, and see if that helps. Only issue with that is, the last image I made was WAY back in July.
:doh:

Think I am about done with GJ now.
:bang:

Well, turns out that 1 game I have installed since installing GJ 4.1.1.2 does not allow the arrow keys to be bound.
:bang:

That takes care of 1 game.

The other game, it seems, just got messed up somehow (or me uninstalling GJ, then the game, then reinstalling the game fixed it).

Hope everything goes well with the next version of GJ, and that it gets extensive testing on ALL 64bit os' (including XP).

The problem here appears to be that GJ is not detecting the copy protection. Please create a new profile using the Securom profile map.

I tried to create a new profile, using copy protection Securom.
This time capturing took more time. GJ was reporting something about remaining time and I could normally start the game. After I stopped it normally I saw GJ had already reported successful job completion.
It seemed to me that GJ completed capturing while the game was still running.

I performed this test before yesterday and had no time to deal wit the results. But today I cannot find the according logs - I do not understand why?!

If I find time, I will make the same trial tomorrow. If not, I will deal with this after Christmas - in any case Merry Christmas!.

Launching 4.1.1.2 I am told in a pop-up message "License Error Code (H)".

Hadn't seen this message mentioned anywhere before; but a full uninstall of everything and re-install of 4.1.1.2 and re-running my Key.GameJackal file fixed it.

I think I was having some conflict with the 3.x.x.x version that was installed at the same time (some how).

Last edited:
We will take a look at this.

COD 2 works fine with GJ, can you please provide more information, ie the error you are getting etc.,

Thanks, there is no error, simply a delay and no result.

Cheers

Profile Help

Okay heres the deal I purchased GJ in march or april 09 before I deployed and about 6 months or so into the deployment all my profiles disappeared. I still had the icons but no actual game play. Aside from reprofiling, what can be done so I dont lose the functionality of program again?

Canbt create Profile - Sucurerom error

Hi - I cannot create profile for BIOSHOCK with this version.

When i get to the point of creating the profile (when the DVD is inserted into the drive) I get a securerom 5019 error and the game wont launch.

Any ideas on how this can be fixed? Tried both with image mode on and off.

Rod :(

Back