• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game Jackal Enterprise Edition

Raygun

I am just wondering if game jackal enterprise edition will be released with the new release of pro? I have been using the old enterprise edition in the gaming cafe that I work in but it has become less usefull with some of the new games out not being supported.

If the enterprise version is not going to be released initiallly I would not mind testing out a beta of the enterprise when it becomes available.

What I want to know is when an Enterprise version of the "new" GameJackal is going to be released.

The Pro version is absolutely no use to me as I use GJ in a CyberCafe environment and there's no way in hell I'm gonna profile each game on each PC every time we install something new for a customer to use.

Another gripe is that the old Enterprise Server was tied to a specific hardware key and I've had to change my reception PC, so to even access the GJ Enterprise Server I have to keep an extra PC kicking around upstairs here an dlug it out when I want to do anything.

Whoever forced the GJ guys to stop developing this need taking out the back and shooting repeatedly until they promise never to do it again, then they need shooting some more.

Just my 2p's worth.

Me too - just been having a bitch & moan in another thread.

EE will definetly be an excellent revenue stream for Slysoft, if they only get off their collective arses and do something about it.

Very timely post... we have just finished testing the new version of EE (based on v2.9.18.590 of GJ). :clap:

So... I expect it could be available in the next few days.

Do not post about the exact same thing in multiple threads please.

I didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you read the 2nd post you'll see I said "in another thread"

How it got in here I have no idea as I know for a fact I posted the first comment somewhere else.

...unless you have ghost moderators moving stuff around.

Very timely post... we have just finished testing the new version of EE (based on v2.9.18.590 of GJ). :clap:

So... I expect it could be available in the next few days.

Hi Matthew,

Excellent news. Well I'm your first customer when you release it - is there any way of getting notified on release or pre-ordering??

Thanks, Paul. :bowdown:

I didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you did. Visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threaded_discussion to learn what "thread" means.

Don't do it again, please.
Thank you

from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

"Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed."

:policeman:

How it got in here I have no idea as I know for a fact I posted the first comment somewhere else.

That's because I moved it here. There's no reason to be bumping other threads on the exact same topic, expressing, essentially, the exact same thing.

Last edited:
Back