• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game Jackal and Vista

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
FYI:
Our developers are already working on the Vista problem. I'm not sure if they'll be ready for the first release of SlySoft Game Jackal end of March....

@Tom- Thanks for hopping into the forum and providing some official updates! I'm sure all the Vista users will be happy to know you guys are working on it.

It is great to see SlySoft already listening to the customers of their new product and hard at work developing it further!

Do you have plans to work on the Starforce issue anytime in the near future?

FYI:
Our developers are already working on the Vista problem. I'm not sure if they'll be ready for the first release of SlySoft Game Jackal end of March....

I'm glad to hear that Vista is being taken care of. With any luck, we won't have to wait too long! I'm happy to beta test a Vista-compatible version in the meantime though :D

very nice....
with the last build (500) i had to recreate all the profiles when i moved to vista upgrade....

but some game dont run (start up) fast or the freeze... to fix that
9/10 have to run in administrator mode in compatibility to be "bug free"

we need vista SP1 faster :(

very nice....
with the last build (500) i had to recreate all the profiles when i moved to vista upgrade....

but some game dont run (start up) fast or the freeze... to fix that
9/10 have to run in administrator mode in compatibility to be "bug free"

we need vista SP1 faster :(

I have had success with Vista and the 500 build by turning off UAC.

FYI:

Thanks Tom

It is great to see SlySoft already listening to the customers of their new product and hard at work developing it further!

They always do they just might not have the time to post as they are busy. :D

what about x64 editions?

I think ( not sure though ) this is the main issue?

Back