• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game DVD's , Instructional DVD's

g725s

I know I put Game DVD's in the title. I'm really more interested in Instructional DVD but could not change the title. So....

Is there a difference in Instructional or Game DVD's as compared to each other or movies? In so far as how they can be backed up and their functionality?

Are you able to make complete backup DVD's from Instructional or Game DVD's?

Especially Instructional / Educational DVD with their many menus, and menus within menus.

Are there special or different protection between them? Are you able to shrink an Instructional / Educational DVD to fit a standard DVD?

Last edited:
Bump.

Anyone have experience with Instuctional DVDs?

For game disc see game jackal forum. For Instructional / Educational DVD post a log file. It will help us determine if it can be shrink or not.

I don't have a log file because I don't have the program...yet. But backup of my instructional DVDs would be one of the key reasons to purchase. I searched here but did not see mention of "instructional / educational" DVDs. I am sure someone has posted here about an educational/instructional DVD but probably by its specific name. I did a search for the ones I have but no mention.

I understand that I could "probably" back them up whole. However, I do not know if they may have a different type of copy protection. That is one of my main questions.

But also I was under the impression from my research so far that menus cannot be edited or broken apart if you want to shrink a DVD.

I'm just looking for backup info on DVDs similar to these Instructional / Training / Educational DVDs.

Last edited:
Instructional DVDs

I can say that I've backed up my golf instructional DVDs, no problem. That what you were asking?

Back