• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Future of ReClock

mecedo

Wil be ReClock developed or is it closed project?
I wonder if posting bugs makes sense?

Is not closed. Simply actually developers are busy on new products.

I've been a ReClock user for the better part of a decade, and I can remember a time long ago when the future of the software was actually in serious question. But under the stewardship of SlySoft there have been VAST improvements made to ReClock over the years. At the same time other softwares have attempted to implement ReClock-functionality and none of them work anywhere near as well as ReClock. So I have the utmost faith in the developers who maintain this project (which has no equal competitor) for free to the end users when at the same time they have enormously popular commercial software they are responsible for. :clap: :bowdown:

Back