• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Future Mac Support?

Zzyzx

Not sure if this question has been asked before, have used your products on my PC, but curious if there is any market for mac support, or maybe not worth your time?

Just curious.

I have other software to do various, similiar things, just not as nicely.

Not sure if this question has been asked before, have used your products on my PC, but curious if there is any market for mac support, or maybe not worth your time?

Just curious.

It's been asked.
They won't be doing a Mac port, they don't want to.

-W

Just curious.

It's been asked.
They won't be doing a Mac port, they don't want to.

-W

There will not be a version of AnyDVD ported to the Mac. It might be possible to create a product for the Mac but it wouldn't be like AnyDVD and Slysoft has shown no inclination to release such a product.

At one time CloneDVD did have a Mac version which was apparently only released in Japan but it sold poorly. The program isn't very useful unless also used in conjunction with AnyDVD.

Back