• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Fur- An Imaginary Portrait Of Diane Arbus breaks in AnyDVD

AnyDVD v8.6.3.0
Default Status (or with typical settings of Feature Removal on)

Works fine if AnyDVD is disabled. Does require going through numerous movie trailers, ads, etc -- some as long as 6 minutes -- that cannot be skipped. Title menu has Play Movie. DVD in PC plays movie just fine if AnyDVD disabled. If AnyDVD enabled, comes back to the Title Menu. When using Handbrake, only get a special feature title if adverts, etc are disabled. In default mode, get about 6 of the annoying intro titles as well as that one special feature. But no feature length of the movie to select. When running the movie in MPC Home Cinema, it indicates the feature is Title 1 with 12 chapters.

Title: Fur- An Imaginary Portrait Of Diane Arbus (2006)
USA release (NTSC, Region 1), UPC 794043106781

No error message
Log attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.3.0_Info_E_FUR.ziplog
    133.4 KB · Views: 1
AnyDVD v8.6.3.0
Default Status (or with typical settings of Feature Removal on)

Works fine if AnyDVD is disabled. Does require going through numerous movie trailers, ads, etc -- some as long as 6 minutes -- that cannot be skipped. Title menu has Play Movie. DVD in PC plays movie just fine if AnyDVD disabled. If AnyDVD enabled, comes back to the Title Menu. When using Handbrake, only get a special feature title if adverts, etc are disabled. In default mode, get about 6 of the annoying intro titles as well as that one special feature. But no feature length of the movie to select. When running the movie in MPC Home Cinema, it indicates the feature is Title 1 with 12 chapters.

Title: Fur- An Imaginary Portrait Of Diane Arbus (2006)
USA release (NTSC, Region 1), UPC 794043106781

No error message
Log attached
The disc has read errors, which AnyDVD assumes part of a copy protection. Disable "copy protection based on read errors" for this disc. Use elby CloneDVD2 to copy, maybe you can avoid the errors.

It is odd (to me at least). With CloneDVD, I get the TCSector read error almost right away when I try to start the copy on title 1. But if I use its preview mode, it plays through the whole 2 hours just fine. Of course, preview skips through to every 60th frame or so (it seems).

Back