• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

funtion of clone DVD mobile

bestfan

as the title, who can tell me the function and objective of the clone DVD mobile, cheers

Last edited:
Mobile is great, you can save a dvd to various different mobile formats for ipod, psp etc, or you can save a dvd as a generic dvix file and save it on your computer hard drive (you can select various different qualities) I have a home media pc and I use it all the time for backing up my movies to dvix and keep them on my hard drive.

This is the way of the future for serious tv and film fans. You can also play the movies with various media players ie windows media or VLC (I prefer VLC because it will just about play anything without seperate plug ins)

Hope this helps

Back