• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

full bluray movies ( DISC.INF)

See, I told you. The inf file is irrelevant. The PS4 doesn't support your lth crappy blanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk
yes u are right
my PS4 is support lth crappy blank but some movies i dont know why i get error !!
i get erorr even with Verbatim BD-R DL 50GB 6X

If you're getting errors on verbatims, usually burning too fast or dead/dying drive. What are you burning with, at what speed and what is the MID of the Verbatim discs.

As to the lth, it's no surprise it doesn't support them.

If you're getting errors on verbatims, usually burning too fast or dead/dying drive. What are you burning with, at what speed and what is the MID of the Verbatim discs.

As to the lth, it's no surprise it doesn't support them.

yes i burnt other movie and i get erorr
i use PowerISO
the speed is 6X
the movie work great on laptop but in ps4 i get error

Any one can tell me how can I get that's work ???

I burnt at speed 4x and i get the same erorr !!!!!!!!!!!!

Try using Imgburn instead of poweriso. As you you saw for yourself in post 21 the disc.inf file was not the cause, your lth discs were. Now if you get failures on verbatim (if it's the good stuff) you're either doing it wrong or your drive is dead/dying.

Try using Imgburn instead of poweriso. As you you saw for yourself in post 21 the disc.inf file was not the cause, your lth discs were. Now if you get failures on verbatim (if it's the good stuff) you're either doing it wrong or your drive is dead/dying.

MY DRIVE GOOD
THANKS FOR TRYING TO HELP

You don't. Once it's in the disc it's there permanently. You delete it BEFORE you burn

You don't. Once it's in the disc it's there permanently. You delete it BEFORE you burn

SO after i burn something in bluray disc i cannt erase !!!!

Not if u use single use recordable's (bd-r). U need bd-re's for that. But that's a whole different matter and nothing to do with any playback issues or AnyDVD itself. AnyDVD doesn't burn.

Not if u use single use recordable's (bd-r). U need bd-re's for that. But that's a whole different matter and nothing to do with any playback issues or AnyDVD itself. AnyDVD doesn't burn.

i know but i have files movie in disc bluray i need to clear the disc to use it agian
i hope u get it

i know but i have files movie in disc bluray i need to clear the disc to use it agian
i hope u get it

CloneBD automatically erases before it writes a BD-RE (warns about it first).

i hope u get it

I do, but if you burned them to a non-erasable disc (bd-r) they're there permanently. Whether you like it or not. You didn't say if you burned to a bd-r or a bd-re.

I do, but if you burned them to a non-erasable disc (bd-r) they're there permanently. Whether you like it or not. You didn't say if you burned to a bd-r or a bd-re.

I use Verbatim BD-R DL 50GB 6X with Branded Surface - 3pk Jewel Case Box 97237 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003S51GUC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_SwU8B7PPIUm9D

And for 25GB
Taiyo Yuden/JVC J-BDR-25ZZ-50SB6L 6x 25GB BD-R LTH Single Layer Blu-ray Shiny Silver Recordable Media 50-Disc Spindle
are there erasable

Then you can't erase them, neither of them. Those are single use discs only. Whatever you burn on them is there permanently. To burn and erase you need discs of the 'BD-RE' type.

Question : In your BDMV files, is there a "AUXDATA" sub-file ?
That must be your problem ;-)

Back