• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Freezing problems with backup blu-rays

DBlockAllDay

Wassup guys hopefully someone here could help me out. Ive ripped several titles and I experimented backing up Troy and First Sunday and they work fine on my PS3 but once I get more towards the end of both movies they tend to freeze or skip. Do any of you know why this is? Im using a Panasonic 50gb RW by the way thanks.

Which drive and burning software are you using?

I would try disabling BD-RE fastwrite if using Imgburn and see if that makes a difference.

I'm using nero 8. The drive I'm using is the Bluray burner that came with my Sony laptop

Try burning with ImgBurn and see if it makes any difference.

Wassup guys hopefully someone here could help me out. Ive ripped several titles and I experimented backing up Troy and First Sunday and they work fine on my PS3 but once I get more towards the end of both movies they tend to freeze or skip. Do any of you know why this is? Im using a Panasonic 50gb RW by the way thanks.

hmmmm.....tends to look like something to do with the layer change

ok ima try to burn it with image burn. I suppose I choose the option to burn folders. Also under options I have to set it to UDF 2.5 correct? and how about where it says file system leave it as it is or choose the option that just says UDF? thanks

ok ima try to burn it with image burn. I suppose I choose the option to burn folders. Also under options I have to set it to UDF 2.5 correct? and how about where it says file system leave it as it is or choose the option that just says UDF? thanks

If you have a folder on the hard drive you want to burn, the easiest way is to use my folder->ISO script. See my signature for details.

Back