• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Freezes while playing

boney

I have over 4000 movies made on slysoft. I have used every brand of disk. Almost all these movies freeze while playing back. I have used many differant dvd players(mine and my friends). After many years I may have found a way to get them to play. Wash the face(these are not dirty disks.Most have never beed played). Hot or cold water seems to work.
However. I am open to any other solutions.
Thanks,
Boney

Are you saying you need to wash the disk before each playback?

I believe they wash the disks near the end of production and often times there is a residue left over from that process that's removed by cleaning the (never before used) disk. Could this be your problem? Only one cleaning would be necessary though.

Wash disk

I have washed a few disks before playing and most of the time they played through. However. Most of the time I forget to wash them first and only do it when they freeze. They usually plays the rest of the way. It only take a couple drops of water. I just rub it around the whole disk a couple revolutions then towel dry them.
Boney

Back