• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Framerate not detected (or icorect)

vanden

Hello,

I have a problem after being updated from version 1.8.8.3 to 1.8.8.4, the framerate is not detected correctly for 48fps files and not detected at all for 60fps and 120fps files ...
I uninstall 1.8.8.4 and re-installed the 1.8.8.3 version, but the problem persists !!
Yet before these 3 files summers detected correctly :
48fps
ScreenShot48fps.jpg

60fps
ScreenShot60fps.jpg

120fps
ScreenShot120fps.jpg

Last edited:
These files work with ReClock on my system if I disable the built-in estimator to force it to use the info from DirectShow.

Your files are 48.000 and 60.000 fps. Those are not standard frame rates for video files, maybe that's why ReClock thinks there's something wrong?
I'm assuming you have altered those videos by passing them through some filter, try setting up that filter to produce files with framerates multiple of 23.976/29.970 (i.e. doubling/tripling/quadrupling the exact original framerate) and see if it works better?
ReClock has no problem working with original 59.940 fps files on my system, for example.

These files work with ReClock on my system if I disable the built-in estimator to force it to use the info from DirectShow.

Your files are 48.000 and 60.000 fps. Those are not standard frame rates for video files, maybe that's why ReClock thinks there's something wrong?
I'm assuming you have altered those videos by passing them through some filter, try setting up that filter to produce files with framerates multiple of 23.976/29.970 (i.e. doubling/tripling/quadrupling the exact original framerate) and see if it works better?
ReClock has no problem working with original 59.940 fps files on my system, for example.

I have the same issue. Only working fix I found is to toggle from unknown to some other frame rate, then back to unknown. It then auto detects correctly.

I posted this issue under the main topic of 1.8.8.4. But no reply or solution thus far. Hope this helps you and bring awareness to all there is an issue.

I have the same issue. Only working fix I found is to toggle from unknown to some other frame rate, then back to unknown. It then auto detects correctly.

I posted this issue under the main topic of 1.8.8.4. But no reply or solution thus far. Hope this helps you and bring awareness to all there is an issue.

uninstall ReClock
delete manualy ReClock registry entry located HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ReClock

install ReClock again

worked for me

greetings

uninstall ReClock
delete manualy ReClock registry entry located HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ReClock

install ReClock again

worked for me

greetings

Thanks! worked for me at start, but when bluray jumps from trailers to movie, which framerate switches, volume goes mute again until I toggle framerate setting.

annoying...but manageable

I would really like to see this fixed. I use Smooth Video Project to interpolate every source to 59,94 fps, but Reclock only sees the original fps. The uninstall trick worked but only for a short time and not anymore. One thing I noticed: it seems to only affect MKV files. AVI files report correct fps. One possible fix is the Assumed framerate when fps not found, If I could set it to 59,94 the problem would be solved, but reclock only allows a maximum of 30 fps.

i have the same exact problem with 59.94 fps videos, where they show up as no video stream detected, even though the estimator does seem to see the right fps.

Last edited:
Back