• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Forum Updates?

DeepSpace

I made a comment about one hour ago, everything as normal. However, the e-mail telling me about the thread (that lead to an entirely different thread by a different user, created today...), had another UI than the mails before that. And now, after refreshing the page, I suddenly have another Skin. I did not change anything and it is on mobile as well. I am not sure if this was the standard UI as I never used it, I always had the Dark Mode theme. However, I now can't find the option to change the theme anymore. Has it been removed or did I just not look properly?

I hope it hasn't been removed as it limited the width of the site, so it was easier to read. I would not need it for darkmode purposes only as this (the standard?) skin looks good with the DarkReader enabled (a darker green instead of just black or weird colors).
In case it has been removed, and you won't add another one, would you mind limiting the sites width and center it, just as you added the thread badges (Question, etc)?

Yep, I am preparing since a few days the upgrade from (very outdated) Xenforo 1.5 to 2.22.

Styles cannot be converted and we will start with a "RedFox style", similar to the old one. Maybe I'll add a dark/simple one later.
Tapatalk (sorry @Ch3vr0n) will not be available anymore due to lack of security and maintenance by Tapatalk's Xenforo implementation.

Yep, I am preparing since a few days the upgrade from (very outdated) Xenforo 1.5 to 2.22.

Styles cannot be converted and we will start with a "RedFox style", similar to the old one. Maybe I'll add a dark/simple one later.
Tapatalk (sorry @Ch3vr0n) will not be available anymore due to lack of security and maintenance by Tapatalk's Xenforo implementation.
I am really happy to hear that. Tapatalk has gone down the drain, thank you.

Great to hear and I am looking forward on how it will look like. As for themes, I once checked out their site and found a nice one, but now couldn't find it anymore. If I should find it (and it is not included in the update), I might ask if you can take a look.

Thanks RF1 for the screenshot, I looked in my profile only. Now I remember it, but I cannot see that mark anymore (no adblocker enabled for the forum on mobile right now, but tomorrow I will check again on PC). So I will just wait till the update is there.

I’ve been using paid lifetime Tapatalk (no ads) for few years. Works great to follow multiple forums. Please save it if possible!

As long as this current "light" style is kept available, please.

There are some interesting and minor differences between the forum versions. For example, marking the currently being read forum is now a separate button instead of a pull-down menu option that included marking all the fora read. I like that change, after I found it.

The preview feature doesn't seem to be working at the moment, at least for me.

The preview feature doesn't seem to be working at the moment, at least for me.
It did for me when I coded the translation strings in the other thread. So when clicking it, it shows how it actually looks like instead of [Code and so on

As I said, "at least for me."

I normally do not 'tart up' what I have to say, no BB code or pictures, the current preview with this new version isn't like the old version that opened up a new view to display the preview.

This new fora software version is clearly going to be tweaked and knocked around with refinements both visible and behind the scenes. That is a good thing.

Back