• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Forum Software Upgrade

And "Abboniete Mitglieder" is missing an r there: "Abbonierte Mitglieder"

With Inhalte now changed to Beiträge, the "Ihre Inhalte" in the pop up when you click on your profile at the top of the page should also be changed to "Ihre Beiträge".
This was the first thing I looked at, so I haven't thought of it anymore when I was in the settings and suggested "Beiträge".
I will suggest you for the next "medal of honor" of the Goethe Institut.

I am talking about the annoying popup. And yes, people complain about them in general.

I am talking about the annoying popup. And yes, people complain about them in general.
Tell them to disable them, they do not have to enable them at all, I happen to like to be notified if I have asked a question and have an answer, I love the Push notifications, why don't you just disable them, it's very easy to do. The popup was informational, and I appreciated it.

Why not just disable the popup in the first place and just adds button to ask for that notification permission. Current way you are asking every user.

Why not just disable the popup in the first place and just adds button to ask for that notification permission. Current way you are asking every user.
I cannot see your issue here. The popup was small, I wouldn't know without it and it appeared only once.
Also I am not sure what you mean with button. If this button is here as well, you can just leave the popup. If it is in settings, you won't notice until you go there.
Sure, popups are annoying, but it was tiny and informative in this case and they won't make a popup for everything.

Every popup is annoying, no matters the size. Else popup blockers would not exist. If the link would be in account settings I would not be bothered.

With Inhalte now changed to Beiträge, the "Ihre Inhalte" in the pop up when you click on your profile at the top of the page should also be changed to "Ihre Beiträge".
This was the first thing I looked at, so I haven't thought of it anymore when I was in the settings and suggested "Beiträge".
Done.

I cannot see your issue here. The popup was small, I wouldn't know without it and it appeared only once.
Also I am not sure what you mean with button. If this button is here as well, you can just leave the popup. If it is in settings, you won't notice until you go there.
Sure, popups are annoying, but it was tiny and informative in this case and they won't make a popup for everything.
I am going to ask Ivan to make a popup for everything. Even one to say " Good Morning" when you sign on.:sneaky:

I now found the reason why I can't see the new smileys, confirming the idea I had yesterday. The URL is in a blocklist for some reason. After enabling it, I just reloaded the site (no Strg+F5, F5 was enough) and they now show up. 🥳
cdn.jsdelivr.net

Just saw that all Bookmarks are now gone, at least for me. So the pictures are not the only stuff that got lost. Not that a big deal, but might be for some if they saved something only there and nowhere else.

I now quickly went over the profile text again and can't see any issues anymore. There is only one minor thing left:
You changed the "Danke" to "Likes", but there are the "" around them. However, the posts counter doesn't have them (only Beiträge, not "Beiträge").
So to keep it consisent, the "" around the Likes should be removed (as I can see no sense for them anyway).
But other than that, the translation should now be complete.

I was wondering also, the previous translation had double quotes so i kept them. Removed.

Code:
Gender = Geschlecht
male = männlich
female = weiblich
occupation = Beruf
Aktualisiere Ihren Status = Status aktualisieren
Einstellungen Privatsphäre = Privatsphäre-Eintellungen
Wir halten Sie auf dem Laufenden über neue Inhalte falls Sie eine Zeit lang nicht hier sind. = Wir halten Sie auf dem Laufenden über neue Inhalte, falls Sie eine Zeit lang nicht hier sind.
mit sich eine Unterhaltung zu beginnen = mit Ihnen eine Unterhaltung zu beginnen
Einstellungen Inhalte = Beitrags-Einstellungen
Automatisch Inhalte beobachten, welche Sie erstellen = Automatisch Beiträge beobachten, welche Sie erstellen
Automatisch Inhalte beobachten, mit denen Sie interagieren =  Automatisch Beiträge beobachten, mit denen Sie interagieren
Beiträge in beobachtetem Forum = einen Beitrag in einem beobachtetem Forum erstellt
Ihr Profil oder Status kommentiert = Ihr Profil oder Ihren Status kommentiert
"Danke" = "Likes"
Thanks, I changed the strings above. Localization is a nightmare in XF. Editing exported XML files does not work, since the original string is not exported.
If you have further language improvements, please just send me a list with current string and your suggested string, I'm able to search for the string in admin panel and replace it. Mentioning the context is only needed if not unambiguous.

Yep, these are "hard coded" buttons, not part of Xenforo and therefore not translatable.

Huh! You should blame @Pete for this, not me :)
(edit: I had a quick conversation with Pete, will be fixed in next AS release)

"Require location" was disabled in old version and has been enabled by default in XF2. What a BS. I disabled it again. Thanks for pointing this out.
@Ivan ,

there is a minor glitch in the hard coded top line BUY PRODUCTS DOWNLOADS.

Depending on the language it says "Products 1" for English, "Products 2" for German etc. until "Products 8" for Portuguese.

Back