• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Forum Software Upgrade

Depending on the language it says "Products 1" for English, "Products 2" for German etc. until "Products 8" for Portuguese.
Yep, I was fiddling with Xenforos template syntax and did some tests.
I finally found out how it works and managed to translate my hard coded buttons, depending on language 1-8.

Template: FlatAwesome dark
Issue: URLs tagged to a words via BBC don't get url markup. They look like standard text even though there's an url linked.

Template: FlatAwesome dark
Issue: URLs tagged to a words via BBC don't get url markup. They look like standard text even though there's an url linked.
Who is BBC?
The FlatAwesome template needs some review, will work on it next few days.

I was very happy to see the upgrade, although I don't visit that often. The thing that I love is that now my password manager can log in with a single click.

It's a very simple, local-only manager that can autofill by pasting the username, sending a return code and then pasting the password. It doesn't take much to throw off the second password response, but works GREAT with simple stacked entry fields like what is here now.

Back