• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Forum Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodster

Hi all

As im a registered owner of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2, i decided to register initially on this website when it first started, and chose the name Slysoft, which i naturally thought it would reject, but it didnt, so it accepted.

Two weeks later i try to login and it said i was banned forever due to the name Slysoft, which their system let me use. I sent numerous messages to the people responsible for these Forums, and not a single answer. I kindly requested for them to release the registration so I could re-register, this was never done.

I would like to bring this issue to Slysof's attention as no one from the forums site or Slysoft has answered my emails.

This is not acceptable.

Two weeks later i try to login and it said i was banned forever due to the name Slysoft, which their system let me use.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

"User names

Any user name that closely resembles a Slysoft product name is prohibited"

These forums don't exist for you to see what usernames you can and can't get away with.
Merely because registration allows the username doesn't mean it's permitted on these boards.

This is not acceptable.

According to whom? You?

You seem to have re-registered perfectly fine.

Only an admin can address what you want--not a moderator. But the username will remain banned.
You were not I.P. banned.

Also, I was certainly never PMed by you.

Thread closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back