format my windows 7 and cannot validate my license key

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by FREEVIDEO, Mar 15, 2018.

1. FREEVIDEO

FREEVIDEO Active Member

i have to format my computer and now cannot validate the license key
    suggestions

2. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

Please try to contact Support with your issue. Don't forget to post on their Contact Form your e-mail used to order your product, along with your Serial Number and Order Number:

https://www.redfox.bz/support.html

:)

3. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

You can recover your license key by yourself with the email address you used when purchasing: https://shop.redfox.bz/lostkey.php

However, I just sent your license key. Please check your hotmail inbox (and your spam folder)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    whatever_gong82 likes this.
  4. Hi, I also having same issue ... could you send me the license key please .. thanks

5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

The link to retrieve your key is literally in the posts above you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

6. caffeine_demon

caffeine_demon New Member

Does this work with "slysoft" days product keys - entered my email but haven't received anything yet (several hours ago)

Ta!

7. Ch3vr0n

No. You could try contacting support but chances will be slim. RedFox Pont had a small portion of the slysoft user database. If I were you, I'd dig through my old emails from around the time you purchased, keys were always emailed as attachments. Maybe you still have that email.

8. caffeine_demon

caffeine_demon New Member

Interesting story - looked last night, found the mail, but didn't download the attachments, next time I looked, the attachments were gone. Tried this morning and they're back again - all running nicely :)
    Ta!

9. Ch3vr0n

Glad I could help.