• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Forgien Films, Subtitles, SRT vs Bandwidth vs multiple stereo/5.1 tracks

well i'll be damned. Must have overlooked it on my end. It's that way for me too; could have sworn it wasn't. It's picard that doesn't have that problem, but that's on prime. Plex doesn't have a problem with it though. Which option from the site above did you use (and how) to fix that timecode?

No issues with subtitles from Prime, just Netflix.
The fix is to use the ‘expand narrow’ feature of subtitlefix.com.
This feature is normally used to alter the timing to synchronise the subtitle with a point at the end of the movie. (To fix subtitles going out of sync).
But, feeding that function with the exact time of the last subtitle and regenerating the file, the resultant subtitle file has the desired HH:MM:SS format, no timings are altered. Took a while to get to the bottom of that issue.

Another way to fix the single/double digit dilemma is to use the Batch Convert tool in Subtitle Edit. Like any Windows-program, it will have to be installed, but then you will be ready to fix all your files in one go. It takes mere seconds to convert hundreds of files! Make sure that no Convert options have been checked. Just set the output format to SubRip, drag and drop your files on the Input area and click the Convert button.
Code:
https://www.nikse.dk/subtitleedit/

That tool I'm relatively familiar with. Forgot about that function.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back