• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Forced subtitles

hart2hart

Forced subtitles are not handled properly with CloneBD for movie only rips. I’ve been using CloneBD since it was released for many titles but I also use a utility called Blu-ray Ripper (uses eac3to and tsmuxer) that does a great job of finding and helping process forced subtitles for use with a player like Dune and software players for movie only rips. It:

o Looks for tracks with all subtitles marked as forced by flag and by small size I’d rage entire track.

o Let’s me merge forced track into main track with forced with proper flag

It’s located at link below. Please take a look and see if these features could be made part of CloneBD.

https://www.avsforum.com/threads/bl...ckup-discussion-thread-for-the-dunes.2733865/

Back